Tuesday, June 28, 2005

More News

  • Met with the new religion reporter for the Chicago Tribune, Margaret Ramirez, this morning to talk about possible stories involving Latino churches and leaders.
  • I had a great lunch yesterday with Scott and Veronica (my sister's name) from LA, who work with Inter Varsity at state colleges where there is a higher percentage of mestizo students. We ate at Nuevo Leon and had a great time getting to know each other. We first met at the 'Day Without A Mexican' workshop at UYWI in May.
  • I caught a Donna Summers concert tonight at Taste of Chicago, a huge 2 week party on the lakefront that ends right after the 4th of July. (Santana, and the Lonely Boys will give a free concert on Saturday)
  • This weekend I'll be speaking at the seminary of the Americas in San Antonio, and hope to do some CCDA Institute classes there in September.
  • I'm working on getting all our CCDA workshops finalized for November in Indy.
  • A friend from Starbucks is going in for surgery to remove a brain tumor tomorrow; I'll be praying that it goes well.
  • My 2 boys are working this Summer. This is great news!
  • I'll be at Bayshore Christian Ministries next weekend in East Palo Alto, CA and will also be speaking at 2 churches for the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Noel, thanks again for getting together for lunch. Look forward to possibly seeing you with Rudy in August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home