Saturday, May 27, 2006

Heading to Seattle

After a few years of wanting to start my D. Min program at the Bakke Graduate University, I am finally going to start on June 5th. I will be in Seattle for a two week intensive to start the 3 year program. I'm very excited to take another step in my preparation for the Kingdom work God has me to do.

Here are a few reflections I have as I enter this new endeavor:
  • As oppossed to having to go to school, I get to further my studies
  • This a family affair, as I could not do this without the support of my wife and kids
  • With great knowledge comes greater responsibilty
  • New insights, I believe will lead to more mature ministry initiatives
  • If I want young Latino leaders to value and pursue education, I must model this commitment myself
  • I'm grateful to CCDA for helping me to make this a reality by giving me this time away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home